Maintenance Electrician for a Public Sector organisation in Derry
Your new company
Our client is a highly regarded educational authority that employs hundreds of people over different areas.
Your new role
You will be required to carry out electrical maintenance on all buildings. You will also be required to carry out PAT testing and periodic inspections.
What you'll need to succeed
The following is the essential and desirable criteria:
- Time served electrician - C&G 2351 2360 Part 1&2 - AM2
- C&G 2391 Electrical testing and inspection
- C&G 2377 Portable appliance testing (or within 3 months of employment)
- C&G 2382-18 wiring regulations (or within 3 months of employment) ESSENTIAL for NICEIC Min 17th edition
- Experience of Maintenance works 3+ years
- Experience of periodic inspecting and testing
- Experience Electrical repair and fault finding
- Experience of data cabling copper and fibre
- Experience and suitably qualification for fire alarm installations to BS5839
- Experience and suitably NSI qualification for intruder alarms
- Experience of Building management systems, cabling and function
- Experience of small plumbing repairs
What you'll get in return
You will receive a very competitive hourly rate and 35 days holidays. There is high chance that this job could become permanent which would be a fantastic opportunity.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs