Gas & Oil Engineer required for a maintenance company to carry out work on gas and oil boilers.
Your new company
You will be working for a very reputable company who carries out maintenance on several frameworks throughout Northern Ireland. Temporary with the potential to go Permanent:
Your new role
- Carry out gas and oil servicing response maintenance as and when required
- Communicate with management and Quantity Surveyor
- Itemise the work to be carried out in customers' dwellings and premises
- Carry out the actual work to the high-quality standards that the organisation expects
- Uphold Data Protection Policies
- Travel across the North West and undertake any other duty deemed necessary by Management, to ensure the efficient running of the business
What you'll need to succeed
- NVQ Level 3 Plumbing or equivalent
- Must be eligible for OFTEC and On Gas safe Register
- Completed oil training courses 101, 105, 600
- Evidence of gas courses either CCN1, CEN1, CKR1, MET1 or others
- Completed and up to date Gas qualifications and either be gas certified
- Valid CSR Card or formal Health and Safety Training
- Full UK Driving License
- Experience in construction or plumbing and heating industry
What you'll get in return
You will get a competitive salary, 30 days holidays, van home, hand held tablet, 1 week on call rota every 4 weeks and £100 for being on call and time and half for every call out.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs