Domestic Gas & Oil Plumber required for a contractor who carries out maintenance contracts.
Your new company
You will be working for a highly respectable family owned business who has a long established reputation for carrying out response maintenance in Northern Ireland.
Your new role
You will be required to:
- Carry out gas and oil servicing
- Response maintenance as and when required
- Communicate with management and Quantity Surveyor
- Itemise the work to be carried out in customers' dwellings and premises
- Carry out the actual work to the high-quality standards that the organisation expects
- Uphold Data Protection Policies
- Travel across Northern Ireland and Ireland as required Undertake any other duty deemed necessary by Management, to ensure the efficient running of the business
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have:
- NVQ Level 3 Plumbing or equivalent
- Must be on the Gas safe Register and Oftec Registered
- Evidence of gas courses either CCN1, CEN1, CKR1, MET1 or others Completed and up to date Gas qualifications and either be gas certified
- Valid CSR Card or formal Health and Safety Training Full UK Driving License Experience in construction or plumbing and heating industry
What you'll get in return
You will get a very competitive salary depending on experience. You will be able to join the on call rota which is expected every 4 to 6 weeks and you will also get £150 for being on call for 7 days and £15 per call out. You will also get your own van home and hand held device for scheduling jobs.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs