Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our client, a charity that facilitates international development, with the recruitment of a Donor Development Coordinator, to join their busy and high performing fundraising team. This is a permanent and full time role. The office is based in Derry - Londonderry, but they will consider remote working as an alternative.
Our client is a registered charity in Ireland that facilitates International Development and Development Education activities. Their vision is a compassionate world where every child can reach his or her potential. They work in partnership with local organisations in Tanzania and Ethiopia to improve the lives of the most disadvantaged young children, with a particular focus on Early Childhood Education.
The Donor Development Co-ordinator will be responsible for significantly growing the charity's income and supporter base by maximising the organisation's donor engagement capacity, direct marketing, committed giving, payroll giving and legacy giving campaigns.
The Donor Development Co-ordinator will be required to achieve annual set income and expenditure targets by:
- Developing and delivering an ambitious new donor care and development strategy that will convert our supporters, event participants, advocates and stakeholders into long term regular supporters.
- Developing and delivering regular Direct Marketing campaigns to supporters, regularly analysing results and developing innovative new strategies in response.
- Developing and implementing campaigns to significantly increase income from Committed Giving, Payroll Giving and Legacy giving.
- Managing and overseeing the Customer Relationship Management System (Raiser's Edge), maximising its potential as an effective central organisational tool.
- Carrying out general duties.
A full job description is available on request.
- A minimum of three years' experience in a marketing, sales, direct marketing /donor care role in a fundraising context
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience of and expertise with CRM systems, including data segmentation
- Proven track record of achieving set/annual targets
Salary for this role is £27,618 - £31,048
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs