MCS Group is proud to be working with an award winning, well-established and respected Insurance broker who are looking to grow their team and seeking exceptional candidates to be a part of this.
My client is seeking to recruit Commercial Account Handlers to join their company in various locations including Coleraine, Ballymena, Downpatrick and Newry. They offer first class training and development and invest in their staff.
The successful Commercial Account Handler will have the following responsibilities:
- Be the first point of contact for commercial customers and be able to resolve any issues
- Take all professional calls from commercial customers and provide a high level of customer service
- Work closely with Senior management and the Commercial Account Executives
- Handle mid-term adjustments
- Process and broke renewals promptly and maintain renewal retention rates
- Ensure all information is correct and fully FCA compliant
- Have up-to-date knowledge of the Commercial Insurance market
The successful Commercial Account Handler must fulfil the following essential criteria:
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience working within Commercial Lines Insurance
- Previous work experience in a brokerage is preferred
- Be IT proficient
- Be in possession or working towards Cert CII is preferred
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Karen Newton, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs