Vacancy Reference - 17285
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a temporary Level 2 Valuer x 2 to be based in Derry/Londonderry. This is a full time role, Monday to Friday 09.00 - 17.00 and expected to last until the end of July. The following duties will be required -
* Undertake a range of duties that including non-domestic rating assessments, and the provision of professional advice and negotiations on a variety of professional matters including but not confined to compensation, acquisitions, disposals and valuations for departments and other public sector bodies.
* Candidates will be required to ensure that Ratepayers, District Councils, Client Departments and other stakeholders are provided with a professional valuation service.
* The role will entail inspection, measurement, referencing and valuation of all classes and types of property and provision of professional valuation reports to RICS Red Book- Global Standards 2017 standard.
* Communication with a wide range of stakeholders and clients e.g. public sector bodies and the general public will be part and parcel of the role.
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* Member or Fellow of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, in Valuation, Commercial Property or Residential pathway or their pre-cursors.
* Applicants will be required to provide evidence of their RICS membership in the appropriate pathway.
* Applicants should state if they hold current RICS Registered Valuer status for 2019, although this will not preclude consideration for placement.
* Applicant must have access to a form of transport which will enable them to carry out the full range of duties of the post
Candidates will be required to obtain a Standard Access NI check at a cost of £18
Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.