Honeycomb are recruiting exclusively for a project administrator for a leading retail Bank. This role is a temporary contract for 2 - 3 months, based in Coleraine.
An exciting role with a leading bank in Northern Ireland. Fantastic opportunity for extension and exposure to permanent vacancies.
As a project administrator duties will be:
- Analysing banking documents and ensuring data captured accurately on system
- Data input and administrative processing
- Working to deadlines and managing tasks efficiently
- Reporting back to management on project progress
- Ensuring high levels of data compliance when working with banking files
At least one-year relevant industry experience - banking or administrative.
- Excellent communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Competent ICT skill set - use of excel
- Experience within administration
- 5 GCSEs Grade C+ including Maths and English
- Previous experience within banking or project administration
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Dearbhla Kilpatrick, Account Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
*Please note that due to the current climate it is not possible for us to contact candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. We are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications at present which is not allowing us to call everyone individually. We thank you in advance for your understanding
Experience: 0 yrs