Honeycomb is recruiting exclusively for a leading retail banking firm for a banking cashier in a temporary capacity for 6 months with the possibility of extension. This role is based in the Foyle Area Derry / Londonderry
This company puts the customer at the heart of their ethos and so are really keen to develop staff coming from customer facing backgrounds
This role will consist of:
- Front of House/ fore-font role of the company that deals with the general public.
- Engaging with a high turnover of clientele on a daily basis.
- Dealing with enquiries and cash handling duties.
- Assisting in needs with regards different banking matters.
- Facilitating the highly renowned customer facing role
- Any experience in a customer facing/ service role: retail & hospitality desirable.
- Administrative experience with data-bases/ It systems or data-input.
- Cash Handling experience within a banking environment
- Excellent communication skills and presentable
- Minimum of 6 GCSE's with MATHS & ENG (Or equivalent to these quals).
- Prior experience in banking / insurance/ building societies
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Dearbhla Kilpatrick, Account Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
*Please note that due to the current climate it is not possible for us to contact candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. We are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications at present which is not allowing us to call everyone individually. We thank you in advance for your understanding
Experience: 0 yrs