Employee Relations Specialist, Derry, Permanent Job, Remote Working
Your new company
You will work for a leading company with operations globally employing over 150,000 employees. This company provide a specialist and dedicated service to their customers worldwide.
Your new role
As Employee Relations Specialist you will report to the Northern Ireland HR Manager, providing advice and coaching to people managers on policies and programs, employment legislation and support positive working relationships with employees, management and unions.
Responsibilities include: respond to Employee Relations requests from business leaders and execute on key tasks in accordance with company policies and procedures; support and attend staff forums and ensure that all actions agreed are followed up and executed; develop and manage investigation plans, reviewing policy and training gaps proactively to improve employee relations experience; assist with the development of performance improvement plans; provide insights and intelligence with respect to trends and opportunities; provides specialist expertise, appropriate legal advice and interpretation on employment legislation for critical and/or complex cases; actively monitor external market on Employee Relations to drive best practice.
What you'll need to succeed
- 3 minimum years experience in Employee Relations, in similar organisation size c600 employees
- CIPD Qualification or relevant working experience, Certificate in Employee Relations / Employment Law beneficial
- Previous experience in managing union relationships and demonstrate good awareness of HR legislation, HR policies and application
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work in a team-based environment
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload and deliver on objectives as directed
- Display a positive and pragmatic approach with a natural ability to be tactful, diplomatic and professional
- Attention to detail and results focused
What you'll get in return
You will work for a leading global company on a fulltime permanent basis. You will work remotely from home due to government guidelines and working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with flexibility. You will be offered a competitive salary, pension, life assurance, performance bonus and employee discounts.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Edelle Harrigan now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs