Commercial Account Handler - Derry
Abacus Careers are delighted to be exclusively recruiting for a Commercial Account Handler in the Derry area. Established for 40+ years they have an outstanding local reputation in the market for working alongside their clients to find the best insurance to fit each individual need.
£22-26K (Dependant on experience)
About the Role:
- Respond to enquiries from clients, colleagues and underwriters and ensure all information required by clients or underwriters are obtained and communicated.
- Identify client's requirements and provide quotations to fulfil their needs.
- Using this information, determine which insurers will provide the most competitive rates for the cover required and communicate this to clients advising of the most appropriate in terms of price and cover and discuss "additional" covers to ensure all insurance requirements are satisfied.
- Create, update and maintain client files with the highest level of accuracy as you will be responsible for making mid-term adjustments to policies such as change of address, vehicle or personal details, New Business, Renewals, claims and premium finance arrangements.
- Secure renewal business by re-broking existing business to ensure the client is presented with the most suitable cover.
Essentially you will provide technical support to the Account Executive, servicing existing clients whilst developing new business opportunities. You will work towards revenue targets and have excellent client liaising skills to fulfil objectives.
- Knowledge of most commercial insurance products
- At least 2-3 years' experience in an account handling role in a similar broking environment.
- Experience of Open GI
- CII qualified or working towards.
Essentially it is expected with this role that you will be a strong communicator who is confident in building strong relationships with both clients and insurers' and has a proven track record of success in s similar environment.
This is great opportunity for those already in insurance and looking for a change in scenery or higher salary. Our client offers great scope for progression in the company and are keen to speak with talented individuals with the integrity to learn and succeed in a new environment.
To find out more contact Mairead Shannon at Abacus Careers on (028) 90 313157 for a further chat or email your CV to Mairead@abacus.careers
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs