Corporate Finance Senior
An excellent opportunity for a corporate finance professional to join a growing practice in Mid Ulster. The practice has a reputation for delivering innovative solutions and excellent service to broad client base. Projects include acquisitions and disposals, management buy-outs and buy-ins, raising finance, due diligence and Insolvency.
- Lead and deliver a range of corporate finance projects
- Undertake due diligence for both buy and sell side transactions
- Involvement in pitches
- Identification of new deal opportunities
- Effectively manage a portfolio of multiple transactions
- ACA / ACCA qualified
- Previous experience within a corporate finance role
- Strong understanding of M&A transactions
- Commercially minded with the ability to close deals
- Excellent client facing skills
For further information on this vacancy, or any other practice based Accountancy job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Laura Haggan in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
Experience: 0 yrs