Financial Accountant (Coleraine area)
Reporting to the Financial Controller the Financial Accountant will ensure that the business complies with all statutory reporting duties in a timely, accurate & complete manner. The role holder will manage the intercompany reporting process & reconciliation for the company. To assist with the management & optimisation of legal entity cashflow & treasury management. To provide timely & insightful departmental profitability reports to the business along with any commercial analysis required.
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified CCAB Accountant with a minimum of 3 years PQE (Top Six training)
- Experience in completing accurate and timely monthly management accounts
including variance analysis and completion of Management Accounts packs.
- Financial Reporting experience including group consolidation
- Experience of preparing Statutory Financial Statements, VAT & Corporation Tax returns
- Demonstrate building & maintain relationships with external parties – Banks, Auditors, HMRC, Grant Bodies & Other Government Departments
- Experience reviewing and delivering improvement to Internal controls
- Strong analytical experience with emphasis on attention to detail
- Experience of managing intercompany reporting & reconciliation process
- Driven to maximise efficiency and drive change in business and financial processes
- Report on departmental profitability and provide commercial support analysis
- Experience in working with management accounting software
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office suite
- Strong communication skills and will be motivated to make an impact and be-able to influence others
- Valid driving licence with willingness to travel between sites as and when required
- Experience working in a Multinational, multicurrency dynamic food business
- ERP system experience
To find out more, please submit a comprehensive CV which should clearly demonstrate how you are suited to this role, including your remuneration expectations through the link here. Alternatively, please call us on 028 3025 2407 or Greg Quinn on 07900 361608 in strict confidence.