MYM recruitment are delighted to working exclusively with our client MFC Sports in Derry. MFC Sports have established themselves as an esteemed sportswear company, supplying to customers worldwide. Due to continued growth they are recruiting for an PT Account Administrator on a 12 Month Contract basis.
Answering to the Accountant, the Accounts Administrator will be responsible for the smooth administration of the company accounts on a day to day basis. You will be working as part of a welcoming and motivated team within a growing company that has vision and passion to make their business a leading brand in the Irish sportswear market and beyond.Main responsibilities:
- Liaising with managerial staff and clients/suppliers
- Undertaking financial administration
- Credit Control
- Processing and paying invoices
- Recording receipts and payments
- Monitoring financial transactions
- Preparing and checking ledger balances and other monthly and yearly accounts
- Using computerised accounting systems
- Assisting in the preparation of quarterly and end of year accounts
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- GCSE Grade C or above in Maths & English
- Strong mathematical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good IT skills, particularly in the use of spread sheets and other software packages
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Discretion and honesty when handling confidential information.
- Knowledge of BrightPay
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST COME THROUGH MYM RECRUITMENT IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED
If interested, what you need to do next:
To register your interest in this position in confidence please submit a copy of your full up-to-date C.V. with a cover email/letter highlighting your suitability for the position. Please include the Job Reference Number. Suitable candidates will be screened and contacted, your interest gauged, and your permission sought to send your C.V. to the hiring client for review.
If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised. Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily. Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary. Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles. Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released. We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity:
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection:
Experience: See desription: