MCS Group has an exciting opportunity in Co. Derry for an accountant to take the next step in their career with a nationally recognised firm.
This company has an excellent reputation in the industry, which has encouraged continuous growth and development opportunities within the firm. Many of the senior staff are home grown, reflecting their established culture of promoting and nurturing their talent from within. You will also benefit from the experienced senior staff who know the business and the clients inside out, offering excellent exposure to a variety of work. This is a great opportunity to accelerate your career and progress quickly up the career ladder, with the average person progressing to manager level after one year.
- You will be given your own portfolio of NI based clients and be responsible for developing and managing these client relationships.
- Preparing accounts and financial statements for Limited companies, sole-trades, charities and partnerships.
- Providing corporate tax return services.
- Providing support and training to junior team members where required.
- You must be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, or equivalent). Both newly qualified and more experienced accountants will be considered.
- You must have trained in an accountancy practice (open to small, medium, or large firms).
- Previous audit experience is highly desirable, but additional training will be provided if needed.
- Fast progression and promotion opportunities available for career-driven individuals.
- Competitive salary package reflective of your experience.
- Generous pension contribution, life insurance and other lucrative benefits.
- Work with a varied and purely NI based client portfolio, as a result there are extremely limited travel commitments.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs