MCS Group are proud to work with a leading accountancy firm to source a recently qualified accountant to join their successful Coleraine practice.
The company provides a very personal service, working closely with clients at every stage to establishing strong and long-lasting relationships. The firm's client-led approach allows all team members to be exposed to a wide range of projects and get involved in a variety of responsibilities. There is also an established culture of promoting from within and nurturing the talent in the firm. Due to their continuing success, the firm is looking for an qualified accountant to further contribute to their ongoing success.
- You will provide support to clients in the areas of Statutory and Management Accounts, Audit & Assurance and business advice.
- You will be involved in managing the client's accounts through to completion, working closely with the Managers, liaising with clients, and completing the file of work across a broad range of businesses in both private and public sectors.
- The role involves travel to local client sites local clients are local so there is no overseas or overnight travel required.
- Fully qualified as a Chartered Accountant within the last two years
- A background working in practice
- Determination, self-motivation and the drive to succeed
- Excellent team-working, communication and inter-personal skills.
In return, you will be joining a busy practice with a recognised brand where you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and package reflective of your experience. Our clients recognise that their future growth is driven by the quality of their teams. As a result, they are committed to developing your career in a supportive environment where your skills will be nurtured and rewarded.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs