MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Credit Controller for our client based in Coleraine on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client has continued to grow exponentially despite external challenges and now operates across NI, ROI and UK mainland. This is the ideal role for a pro-active individual with excellent communication and organisation skills who enjoys the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment with a high volume of transactions.
If you want to be part of a close knit team and receive opportunities for study support with a strong benefits and remuneration package, this is the role for you!
The successful candidate will be responsible for
- Monitoring and managing customer accounts to ensure invoices are paid in line with agreed payment terms
- Negotiating and implementing payment plans
- Credit risk checks
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships via telephone, email and letter
- Resolve disputed amounts and queries
- Allocate and reconcile incoming payments
- Ensure the company system is maintained with up-to-date and accurate information.
- Experience carrying out credit control duties
- 5 GCSE's or equivalent to include Maths & English
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build professional relationships with internal and external customers
- Have a proactive and positive approach to work
- Have excellent administration and organisational skills
- Be proficient in MS Office suite
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Dylan Mcsherry, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 02896935497
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs