Corporate Tax Advisor
MCS Group has an exciting opportunity in Co. Derry for a Tax Advisor to take the next step in their career with a nationally recognised firm. You will enjoy a highly varied and specialist role, with a good degree of autonomy and a generous remuneration package.
Our client has an excellent reputation in the industry, which has encouraged continuous growth and development opportunities within the firm. Many of the senior staff are home grown, reflecting their established culture of promoting and nurturing their talent from within. You will also benefit from the experienced senior staff who know the business and the clients inside out, offering excellent exposure to a variety of work. This is a great opportunity to accelerate your career and progress quickly up the career ladder.
The successful corporate tax advisor will be reporting into the senior management team and Directors, and enjoy a role that compiles both corporate tax planning and compliance responsibilities.
- Working closely with your own portfolio of mostly NI based clients, to develop and manage client relationships.
- Prepare and deliver group reconstructions, corporate tax planning, capital taxes planning, HMRC clearance applications, remuneration tax planning and expert tax advice to clients.
- As a senior member of the team you will be provide support and expert training to the junior members of the team.
- You will play a key role in the firm's growth plans through identifying planning opportunities for existing, and potential clients.
- Preparing accounts and financial statements for Limited companies, sole-trades, charities and partnerships.
- Ideally you will hold a current CTA qualification, however, tax professionals without this may also be considered, should they have the necessary corporate tax background.
- ACA/ACCA qualified candidates may also be considered.
- Demonstrable experience within Corporate Tax Compliance is essential, whilst advisory experience will be advantageous.
- Well organised and have the ability to multi task.
- Ability to work well using own initiative.
- Ability to work to deadlines individually and as part of a team.
- Clear and fast progression and promotion opportunities.
- Lucrative salary package.
- Extensive benefits including competitive pension and life insurance.
- 1pm finish on a Friday.
- Work with a mid ulster based client portfolio, extremely limited travel commitments.
- A truly cohesive and sociable team with regular social events.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 07850458339.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs