MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting an assistant accountant for our client based just outside Magherafelt, Co. Tyrone.
This is a good time to be joining the family run business who have created this position due to expansion giving you the opportunity to join a supportive company that has created a good camaraderie.
Working in a small team you will be responsible for the day to day financial's for the business. You will have the ability to hit the ground running providing invaluable support to meet our client's ambitious goals.
Reporting into Directors your responsibilities are as follows:
- Responsibility of Accounts Receivable including weekly debtor meetings
- Assess new customers credit limits and review exiting customers
- Responsibility of Accounts Payable including posting invoices and reconcile supplier statements
- Reconcile bank balances on to SAGE accounting system
- Maintain register of Direct Debits & Standing orders
- PAYE, VAT and Tax returns
- Dealing with general queries
- Similar experience in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Make recommendations for efficiency when needed
- Enthusiastic in your approach with excellent communication skills and confident in interaction with others
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office and Sage
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs