Accountant - Londonderry/Derry
MCS Group are looking for an Accountant to join a leading hotel operator based in Londonderry/Derry.
Our client is the largest hotel operator in Ireland and have numerous hotels throughout Ireland and the UK. They pride themselves on developing their employees, and rewarding their commitment. They have created an objective, supportive and fair working environment for their employees. Our client ensures their service standards are consistently high at every opportunity.
As the successful Accountant you will be responsible for the following duties:
- You will be reporting directly to the Regional Financial Controller;
- Work directly with the Directors of Finance, Central Team & Hotel Management, on Accounting and Financial issues.
- Management of the production of the annual statutory accounts to completion.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including Profit and Loss Account, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow.
- Preparation of weekly financial reports including forecasting of profits, cash and payroll.
- Assistance in the preparation of books and files for audit and declaration of VAT and payroll taxes, including compliance with payment deadlines.
The successful Accountant will have the following characteristics:
- Qualified CIMA / ACA / ACCA;
- A minimum of two years, post qualification experience in a similar Accounts position;
- Willingness to work flexible hours required for the job.
As the successful Accountant you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package
- Extensive benefits;
- Career development and training;
- You will be joining a warm, positive and friendly team.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs