Financial Accountant – Leading Food Production Company
£30-40k depending on experience
Are you a 3 year minimum post qualified accountant who has trained in a leading accountancy firm and gained extensive knowledge within financial reporting and controls then please read on.
Our client is one of Ireland’s largest dairy processing business. They have built their brand organically and through acquisition and because of this growth a position has arisen for a qualified accountant to join a small but well established finance team.
Key duties will include:-
- Completion and efficient processing & reconciliation of intercompany transactions
- Submission of Statutory & Revenue Returns (Financial Statements/ Corporate Taxes & VAT)
- Delivery of Timely Departmental Profitability Analysis within the Business
- Submission, preparation & analysis of reports to manage & optimize Legal entity Cashflow & Treasury management
- Financial Analysis, Development of Financial models & Reports to improve Commercial Decision-Making
- Enhanced working capital management processes
- Efficient Budgeting & forecasting processes
- Documentation of organisations enhanced internal controls with continuous improvement of group control environment
- Contribute to Development of best in class business information systems
Key objectives for the post will include:-
- Ensuring the company is compliant with all statutory & Revenue reporting requirements
- Ensuring Intercompany Transactions are current, complete & supported by appropriate Reconciliation process & reports
- Cashflow & Treasury Management is controlled & optimised
- Departmental Profitability reports are produced in a timely, accurate & complete manner, distributed & understood by the relevant Department & Site Leaders
- Commercial decision-making support to the Sales & Commercial Teams
This is a hands on proactive role within a growing commercial group. There will be potential to grow within the business and the successful candidate can be assured of an exciting and rewarding career within the organisation.
Please get in touch in complete confidence by emailing your cv to Sara McKinty via clicking on the APPLY BUTTON.