The IMAC Group, currently have a vacancy in its Accountancy department for a Qualified Accountant.
All duties relating to the financial transactions of the company including;
- Bank Reports and Reconciliations
- Cash Flow Projections & Budgeting
- Overseeing Accounts Staff and Delegating
- Maintaining Book-keeping policies & procedures
- CIS Returns
- RCT Returns
- Creditors Payments
- Credit Control
- Debtor Receipts
- Preparation of Books for Financial Accountant
Salary – A competitive salary and benefits package will be discussed at the interview stage.
Closing Date for applications: 09/11/2020
The applicant must possess the following:
- Minimum 2 years plus Accountancy qualification under ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent
- knowledge and experience of SAGE 50 Accounts package
- knowledge and experience of Northern Ireland Payroll, subcontractors and VAT systems and filing
- knowledge and experience of Republic of Ireland Payroll, subcontractors and VAT systems and filing
- Must have good communication skills with attention to detail
- Must have excellent knowledge of book-keeping and budgeting principles
- Must have good organisational skills
To apply with your CV, please CLICK APPLY FOR THIS JOB.