Tax Advisor, Derry, Accountancy Firm, Salary Negotiable
Your new company
You will work for a leading Chartered Accountants firm based in Derry, who have offices throughout NI and ROI. Due to expansion and continued company growth this company have opportunities within the Derry area for experienced tax/accountancy professionals.
Your new role
As Tax Advisor you will report directly to senior management in the company and you will be involved in tax planning for clients of the firm across all the main tax headings. You will prepare and execute remuneration planning, capital taxes planning, HMRC clearance applications, group reconstructions; deliver pro-active advice to clients and liaise with HMRC in relation to tax queries.
What you'll need to succeed
- Hold a current CTA or ACCA/ICAI qualification with 1 years' relevant post qualification experience
- Well organised and the ability to multi-task
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work well in a team or on own initiative
- Ability to demonstrate commitment, hard-work and flexibility
- Thrives in a fast-moving environment and enjoys new challenges
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
What you'll get in return
You will work for a leading accountancy firm in a permanent full-time role. A competitive salary will be offered in line with experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Edelle Harrigan on 02871 242031.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs