Qualified Accountant, Derry, Permanent Job, Competitive Salary
Your new company
You will work for one of Ireland's leading accountancy firms with offices throughout Northern Ireland as well as the Republic. This company has delivered substantial revenue growth over the past few years, adding specialist staff to its business and has ambitious plans. This company has grown rapidly and is one of the largest accounting and management consultancy firms in Ireland.
Your new role
As a Qualified Accountant you will work in a busy and varied role within the company. Duties will include: preparing accounts and financial statements for limited companies, sole-traders, charities and partnerships; preparation of audited accounts for a wide range of clients including groups with turnover of excess of £180million; corporation tax compliance and income tax compliance work; preparing management accounts from a variety of accounting software programs; managing and developing client relationships and providing support and training to junior team members where required.
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified accountant with experience working in an accounts environment
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Well organised and have the ability to multi task
- Ability to work well using initiative, problem solving when required
- Ability to work to deadlines individually and as part of a team
- Demonstrate commitment, hard-work, enthusiasm and flexibility
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Thrives in a fast-moving environment and enjoys new challenges
What you'll get in return
You will work for a well established, expanding firm on a full-time permanent basis. You will have a mixed and varied role offering great career progression, a competitive salary is on offer.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Edelle Harrigan on 02871 242031.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs