Payroll Administrator, Magherafelt, Permanent Job, Salary Negotiable
Your new company
You will work for one of the UK's largest manufacturers based at their Magherafelt site. This company offer sustainable and innovative product solutions of a high quality which are the foundation of their success.
Your new role
As Payroll Administrator you will work in a busy department reporting to the HR Manager. Duties will include: administration of all aspects of of the weekly payroll for approximately 1300 employees; preparation of payroll reports and payslips; reconciliation of payroll totals; processing of starters and leavers; managing absence including sickness & annual leave; pension processing; dealing with employee queries; employee inductions and carry out any other reasonable requests made by the line manager.
What you'll need to succeed
- Educated to at least A level / GNVQ or equivalent
- GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or above
- 2 years experience working in a busy office
- Ability to work to a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate a methodical approach to collating data and processing weekly
- Excellent communication skills
- HIghly organised with the ability to work to deadlines
- Good team player
- Honest and trustworthy maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Computer literate - Excel and Word
What you'll get in return
You will work for an innovative, award winning, family run company who have manufacturing facilities throughout the UK. You will work on a full-time permanent basis and will be offered a salary that reflects your experience and skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Edelle Harrigan on 02871 242031.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs