Management Accountant, Coleraine, Manufacturing, Salary up to £40,000
Your new company
You will work for a leading company with a strong portfolio of both own brand products and private label brands. With sites across NI & ROI, this company has a strong presence throughout Ireland, GB and international markets. Recent merger and state of the art facilities is an indicator of its long-term commitment and growth.
Your new role
A detailed job spec is available on request.
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified Accountant
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Experience of monthly management accounts and analysing Operational expenses/Gross Margins
- Experience working with business financial accounting systems
- Ability to drive and deliver change to financial / business processes
- Strong communication skills including the ability to influence
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Excel and MS Office
- Previous experience of an integrated ERP system e.g. SAP, EPICOR, Oracle
What you'll get in return
You will work for a market leading company who are innovators in their industry. You will work full-time hours, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm and will be offered a competitive salary based on experience. This role is a 1 year fixed term contract with the possibility of becoming permanent.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now Edelle Harrigan on 02871 242031.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs