Financial Accountant, Coleraine, Manufacturing, £35k
Your new company
You will work for a large co-operative with a heritage of excellence spanning over 100 years. This company export their products to over 70 countries across the globe and employ a highly dedicated, entrepreneurial workforce of approx. 700. This business identifies and meets the needs of their customers, competitively and cost efficiently providing produce of the highest possible quality.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 2 years PQE
- Experience in completing accurate and timely monthly management accounts including variance analysis and completion of Management Accounts packs
- Financial Reporting experience including group consolidation
- Experience of preparing Statutory Financial Statements, VAT & Corporation Tax returns
- Experience of Completing Cashflow Forecasts
- Demonstrate building & maintain relationships with external parties
- Banks, Auditors, HMRC, Grant Bodies & Other Government Departments
- Experience reviewing and delivering improvement to Internal controls
- Strong analytical experience with emphasis on attention to detail
- Experience of managing intercompany reporting & reconciliation process
- Driven to maximise efficiency and drive change in business and financial processes
- Report on departmental profitability and provide commercial support analysis
- Experience in working with management accounting software
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office suite
- Strong communication skills and will be motivated to make an impact and be-able to influence others
- Valid driving licence with willingness to travel between sites as and when required
What you'll get in return
You will work for a marketing leading manufacturer with a proud history of innovation. Their collaborative approach with their customers provides for a high success rate and enables this company to stay ahead of market trends. You will work on a full-time, permanent basis and will be offered a competitive salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Edelle Harrigan on 02871 242031.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs