Chartered Accountant, Derry, Competitive Salary
Your new company
You will work for a well-established, high successful accountancy practice based in Derry. Due to continued expansion this company require a qualified accountant to join their team.
Your new role
As accountant you will work in a varied and mixed accounts role within a well established finance team. Your job duties will include: accounts preparation; tax and audit work. You will also provide an advisory role to clients, advising on tax planning, business transactions and improvement and develop positive working relationships with clients.
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified Accountant
- Minimum 1 years' post qualification experience
- Excellent software systems experience
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Leadership qualities and effective team working skills
What you'll get in return
You will work for a leading accountancy firm on a full-time permanent basis, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. A competitive salary and career progression will be offered with this role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Edelle Harrigan on 02871 242031.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs