Assistant Accountant, Coleraine, Permanent Job, Salary £25,000
Your new company
You will work for a leading company with a strong portfolio of both own brand products and private label brands for major retailers. With sites across NI & ROI, this company has a strong presence throughout Ireland, GB and international markets. Recent commissioning of its innovative state-of-the-art facility and merger is an indicator of its long-term commitment.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- A minimum of 2 years accounts preparation & analysis experience,
- IATI Qualified or Finalist Stage of professional accountancy exams
- Ability to manage own workload & work with minimal supervision
- Excellent IT skills to include all Microsoft packages, particularly Excel
- UK Driving licence
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels with key internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent accuracy & attention to detail
What you'll get in return
You will work for a market leading, innovative company and will be offered a salary of £25,000, working full-time hours on a permanent basis.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Edelle Harrigan on 02871 242031.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs