Accounting Technician, Derry City, Competitive Salary
Your new company
You will work for a well established Chartered Accountants and Tax Advisers based in Derry. This firm provide top quality advice and service to clients throughout the north and south of Ireland. Due to continued growth and work load they now require an Accounting Technician to join their already established and experienced accounting team.
Your new role
As Accounting Technician you will work in a very busy accounting team reporting to the accounting managers. Your job duties will include: preparation and completion of quarterly VAT returns; assisting in the preparation of Clients Accounts; assisting in the preparation of Management Accounts; assisting with payroll as and when required and providing bookkeeping services.
What you'll need to succeed
- Accounting Technician - qualified or with relevant practice experience
- Previous experience in payroll administration/bookkeeping services would be advantageous
- Experience and/or knowledge using computerised payroll systems and cloud accounting software packages
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communications skills
What you'll get in return
You will work for a leading accountancy firm Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, this role is initially on a contracted basis but a permanent role may be considered for a candidate who has indepth experience and skillset.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on 02871242031.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs