Finance co-ordinator required in Magherafelt in Co Derry/Londonderry, Northern Ireland.
As a Finance co-ordinator
To apply for the position of Finance co-ordinator in Magherafelt you will meet the following essential criteria:
- Co-Ordinate the company’s finance and accounting functions.
- Provide monthly management accounts and reports for the Managing Director as directed.
- Assist the MD in developing and monitoring basic operational budgets for the company.
- Liaise with Government bodies and banks etc with regard to all legislative returns and communications (both financial and statistical).
- Ensure the company’s procedure in wages and salaries is effective and that all necessary records are maintained and all reports are forwarded to legislative body as required.
- Provide an effective Credit Control service to the company.
- Ensure good management of Cash flow.
- Liaise with Government bodies to avail of grant assistance were applicable.
- Maintain a central statistics functions for capturing information relating to departmental performance and provide regular reports for the Managing director.
- With the Managing Director, review and improve company procedures and systems and develop more effective approaches to management information gathering.
- Prompt analysis and resolution of supplier queries including the timely reconciliation of supplier statements;
- Immediately escalate all supplier queries that you are unable to resolve to the MD to agree the appropriate corrective action;
- Management of the monthly payment run, using manual and electronic payment systems as required; including but not limited to, production of cheques, remittances, notifications of invoices on query and postage to suppliers;
- Maintenance of Accounts Payable on the accounts system, including, but not limited to, payment terms, rebates due, discounts allowed and supplier addresses;
- Ensure all unallocated payments are allocated before month end closing;
- Reanalysis of cheque journal and cash book
Diamond Recruitment Group reserve the right to enhance the desirable criteria in the event of an unprecedented response.
To apply for the position of Finance co-ordinator, please forward your CV to Nicole Laverty at Diamond Recruitment Group by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. All CVs must be received by Tuesday 23 August 2016.
For further information on this opportunity please contact Nicole Laverty at Diamond Recruitment Group on 028 2563 2223. Your details will be treated in a confidential manner with Diamond Recruitment Group. Only applicants meeting the criteria will be contacted.
You may have found this job vacancy searching for the following related terms: Finance Clerk, Finance Manager, Finance Co-Ordinator
Experience: 0 yrs