FINTRU FINANCIAL SERVICES ACADEMY
LOOKING TO BREAK INTO A CAREER IN FINANCIAL SERVICES?
Are you a graduate or an experienced professional with at least a 2:2 in any degree discipline?
Would you like to:
- Join a multi-award-winning Financial Services company that is committed to giving local talent the opportunity to work on the global stage?
- Be part of our new centre of excellence based in Derry/Londonderry?
- Work with some of the largest and most prestigious investment banks in the world?
- Gain training and skills in areas such as Compliance, Legal, Risk, Operations, KYC and Consultancy?
- Be paid an allowance of £150 per week plus travel expenses while you train?
Graduates who are selected for FinTrU’s Financial Services Academy will receive practical, real world training on Capital Markets, Financial Markets, Compliance and Organisational Skills. Experience is not required.
Academy training will be held in the North West Regional College, Strand Road campus and will commence on Monday 18th November and finish on Friday 20 December. Applicants should be available for the duration of the training period.
APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW
CLOSING: 1 NOVEMBER 2019
For Further information and to apply, CLICK APPLY.
Or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to apply additional shortlisting criteria during the recruitment process.