Are you an ambitious chartered accountant who wants to join a rapidly growing firm? Do you combine strong technical accounting skills with great interpersonal people skills? Do you thrive in a broad role where you get exposure to all aspects of the accounting function?
If so then we have an exciting new role with one of Northern Ireland's fastest growing businesses. Acting as number 2 to the Finance Director you will play a key role in further developing the internal ERP system, supervising a small team of accountants as well as supporting the FD with strategic objectives.
Key duties include:
- Supervising a small finance team
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Group consolidations
- Producing commercial analysis; cost analysis, variance analysis, profitability analysis
- Assist in the budgeting and forecasting process
- Statutory reporting
- Assist in year-end accounts
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a fully chartered accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with a few years PQE
- Have experience with ERP systems (Oracle, SAP, Power BI)
If you're an ambitious and driven finance professional seeking to join a business who are on a similar upward slope then apply today!
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Experience: 0 yrs