Due to increasing demands, Lucas Love Healthcare Agency is recruiting experienced Care Assistants to cover the Coleraine Area.
The successful candidate will have at least 6 months recent, paid employment working with vulnerable adults in a nursing/residential home setting.
- Numeracy & literacy skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- NISSC Registered or willing to register
- Be flexible to work days/evenings/overnights/weekends
- NVQ Health & Social Care or equivalent
- Knowledge of the needs of the client
- Flexible working
- Excellent rates of pay and paid holidays
- Free Training
- Free Uniform
- Free Access NI
All candidates will be expected to undertake an enhanced Access NI disclosure. For further information or to apply contact Gloria King on 028 9066 8035.
There has never been a better time to work for Lucas Love Healthcare. We now offer a new, more competitive rate for our Care Staff, combined with, FREE Access NI, FREE training and FREE uniform. Apply to join our team today!
Lucas Love Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Lucas Love Healthcare acts as both an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.