MCS Group is seeking to connect with a talented DevOps Engineer to join one of Northern Ireland's newest and most exciting tech companies. This is your opportunity to get involved in building the next generation of capabilities in this industry.
If you are interested in joining a company at the beginning of their journey that will take them to the next level then this is the role for you. This is your chance as a DevOps Engineer to be at the heart of this journey to disrupt and dominate.
- Provide DevOps Tools and CI/CD expertise to software development teams across the enterprise.
- Help build a reusable standard CI/CD pipeline model with built-in quality gates, security, and cutting-edge tools and automation.
- Drive process automation focused on eliminating manual steps in application build and deployment, integrating compliance and quality gates in the process.
- Lead discussion and guide technical teams regarding operational, technical, and procedural best practices.
- Evangelise a fully automated product build and release process, driving a push-button deploy attitude and vision.
- Work with program teams to understand their product development requirements, guide in embracing DevOps principles, prescribed toolchain, and pipeline framework.
- Experience designing, implementing CI/CD solutions, and DevOps related practices.
- Experience with version control systems such as GitHub, GitLab and code branching principles.
- Outstanding experience with build and release process and associated tools - building CI and deployment pipelines and hands-on knowledge of applicable tools chain such as Jenkins, CircleCI, TeamCity, Azure DevOps or like build orchestration tools, Artifactory, GitHub, GitLab, SonarQube, Coverity or similar.
- Strong experience with infrastructure as code tools (such as Terraform, Scalr, Ansible, Chef/Puppet).
- Strong experience in automation and one of scripting language such as Python, Ruby or similar.
- Experience with container and container management technologies (Docker, Swarm, Nomad, Packer).
- Experience with build management tools such as Maven, ANT, or Gradle.
- Solid knowledge of cloud architecture and experience with using a broad range of cloud technologies (such as AWS/Azure/GCP and their services EC2, RDS, ELB, EBD, S3, IAM, CloudWatch, CloudTrail).
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Peter Stevens, Customer Solutions Manager at 02896932666.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs