MCS Group is currently recruiting a Project Manager to join one of the UK and Ireland's largest supplier of electrical distribution products in Derry/Donegal.
This is a new role that has been created due to increased demand for the skills to support client requirements throughout projects. In their informal and progressive culture, there is a lot of autonomy within the role, freedom to take ownership and deliver success.
- You will manage projects from inception through to on-site commissioning.
- Across a range of projects, manage day-to-day operations and progress.
- Identify resources and delegate responsibilities for the development of detailed software code for automation, control and energy management data acquisition applications.
- Managing strict budgets for projects.
- Ensure time sensitive paperwork meets deadlines.
- Client facing role.
- Supplier and contractor negotiation.
You will have:
- Relevant engineering / manufacturing experience
- Come from an electrical or computing background
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve McLelland Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google
Experience: 0 yrs