ducation Officer required in Derry/Londonderry in Co Derry/londonderry, Northern Ireland.
As an Education Officer you will
- Deliver and develop educational programmes which are designed to increase the understanding of the environmental, social and economic value of the resources of the Foyle and Carlingford areas.
- Responsibility for the care and maintenance of the visitor centre and aquarium systems.
To apply for the position of Education Officer you will meet the following essential criteria:
- 5 GCSEs (Grade A-C) or equivalent to include Maths and English
- At least 1 year’s relevant experience in working with young people gained in the last 3 years
- Proven effective communication skills
- A full current driving licence (with not more than 6 penalty points) held for 2 years.
- Experience in delivering environmental based education programmes to youth and community groups in the last 5 years
- A recognised Teaching qualification
- Experience of maintaining freshwater and marine aquariums
Diamond Recruitment Group reserve the right to enhance the desirable criteria in the event of an unprecedented response.
In order to be selected for this post we are looking for someone who is fully flexible, with a proven track record in delivering training. You must have access to a car. This assignment will run until December 2017. The ideal person must have a desire and passion to develop youths.
To apply for the position of Education Officer, please forward your CV to Jack at Diamond Recruitment Group by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. All CVs must be received by 25/07/17.
For further information on this opportunity please contact Jack at Diamond Recruitment Group on 028 7127 7788. Your details will be treated in a confidential manner with Diamond Recruitment Group. Only applicants meeting the criteria will be contacted.
Experience: 0-1 yrs