MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting an Accounts Assistant on a Part Time basis for our client based in Derry/Londonderry on a 2-year contract.
Working 25hrs per week, you will be part of a multinational enterprise working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment whilst reporting to the Transactions Team Lead. Our client is leading their industry and growing rapidly despite external challenges.
Your New Job:
- Maintenance of the sales and purchase ledgers
- Preparation and processing of payments for sundry creditors
- Performing Treasury duties - cash forecasting and Treasury reporting
- Bank reconciliations
- Supporting month end close
What You Need to Succeed:
- Minimum 2 years' experience working within manufacturing finance team
- IT literate
- Proven experience working to tight deadlines whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Experience using SAP and ERP systems
- Educated to a third level standard
- Audit experience
- Studying towards professional accounting qualification
In order to be considered for this position, click APPLY NOW today and Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group, will be in touch with more details.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs