Salary: £35 - £40k DOE
Our client is a multi-site dairy processing business, they have built their brand organically and through acquisition and because of this growth a position has arisen for a qualified accountant to join their well-established finance team.
Reporting into the Financial controller you will be responsible for driving division profitability and ensuring sufficient financial information is available for strategic and operational decision-making.
- Management of multi-site administration team.
- Production of Profit and Loss accounts.
- Profitability Analysis including product costing.
- Supporting the production of monthly management accounts.
- Stock Reporting - Including controls and valuations.
- Accurate and timely production of KPIs/factory statistics and management reports.
- Production of S&OP information.
- Qualified Accountant (preferably CIMA or ACCA).
- Minimum of 3 years PQE.
- Relevant experience in similar role involving management accounts.
- Strong analytical experience with emphasis on attention to detail.
- ERP system experience.
- Proven IT Skills especially of Microsoft Office suite incl. Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong people management and interpersonal skills.
- Enjoys working in a busy office and works efficiently and proactively.
- Professional approach dealing with external customers and stakeholders.
To apply for this role VIA CLICKING THE APPLY FOR THIS JOB BUTTON or Tel. Paul on 078 0384 3023 to discuss further.
Applications for this role will be considered immediately with a view to placing the right individual ASAP, so please register your interest early. Please note, the opening may close in advance of advertised closing date - this is a guideline only.