Digital Marketing Executive (SEO & PPC)
The Role – Digital Marketing Executive (SEO & PPC)
This is the perfect opportunity for a hungry, self-starter to become part of a family-orientated team away from the commotions of Belfast City working.
What does the company do?
Held in high regard by their client base, this excellent digital agency based in County Armagh strives to deliver exciting solutions that help propel brands to exceed their online ambitions. Tasked with producing best-in-class solutions across Web, Digital and Marketing, there is an ambitious period of growth on the horizon with new clients coming on board regularly. Transition to a limited company is imminent, not only will this increase draw to prospective clients but will also allow employee perks and benefits to be reviewed – now is the time to get involved!
Why should I be interested in this Digital Marketing Executive role?
- Embed yourself within a close-knit team that offers SEO, PPC, animation, video, digital, branding, web design and more – gain vital exposure to the full cycle from conceptualisation through to delivery
- Hone your client facing skills with regular contact with well-known clients in the local market
- Join a welcoming and well-rounded team in a highly creative atmosphere
- The company has a very flat structure where titles are not significant – each person is expected to contribute to the common goal and your efforts are genuinely appreciated
- A strong focus on work/life balance – many of the team have their own families and personal circumstance is always respected
- Excellent office space with existing potential for expansion as the company flourishes
- A relaxed interview process that will allow you to get a feel for the agency
Benefits for a Digital Marketing Executive include:
- Competitive salary up to £30,000 (DOE)
- 20 days annual leave + stats
- Pension Scheme
- Structured training plans and development pathways
- Professional courses can be paid for provided it makes overall business sense
- Free parking is available very close to the office
What do I need to secure this Digital Marketing Executive job?
- 1+ years’ marketing experience, specifically SEO & PPC
- Degree in Marketing or another related field
- Excellent client facing skills
- Desirable – Google Certified
For more information about this Digital Marketing Executive role (or any other) please apply via the link below.
Alternatively, if you feel this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, share the link to this ad and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme if we successfully place them.
Experience: 0 yrs