C# Software Developer– (Mid-Ulster)
The Role – Software Developer
Software Developer | .Net Frameworks | Up to £32,000 | Mid-Ulster |Global Company | Excellent package | C# Developer | Development Opportunities
What does the company do?
This company is a market leader within their industry and are seeking an experienced and eager developer to join their local team based in Mid-Ulster. Delivering technical expertise across multiple group sites their experienced development team will provide solutions for development, maintenance and increase the productivity of the various sites.
Why should I be interested in this C# Software Developer role?
- Working within a growing development team
- Be part of a global company with a very local feel
- Work on a range platforms and projects
- Opportunities to develop skill set
Company Benefits for a C# Software Developer include:
- Salary up to £32,000
- Strong culture of internal promotion
- Health care and benefits package
- Employee benefit scheme
- Perfect for anyone traveling Mid-Ulster to Belfast looking to reduce their commute
What do I need to get this C# Software Developer job?
- Industry experience using C# / .net technologies
- Experience of frontend development would be an advantage
For more information about this C# Software Developerrole (or any other) please apply via the link below or call Josh Oliver on 02895 211 121 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, if you feel this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, share the link to this ad and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme.
Experience: 0 yrs