CITROEN/SEAT SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Working Hours: Full Time
Location: Dungannon Moy Road
Closing Date: September 29, 2017
Working within an established Service team, we require a qualified candidate to join our Citroen/SEAT workshop in Dungannon.
You will use your technical knowledge and skills to carry out repairs and maintenance on vehicles, to a professional standard, enabling efficient, economic and safe servicing and repair of customer vehicles.
Your role includes understanding a vehicles condition, diagnosing faults and accurately completing service records as specified by Service Manager and/or Workshop Controller, whilst ensuring the work is completed on time and contributing to the achievement of departmental targets.
You will ensure the effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient, economic and safe servicing and repair of customer vehicles with a ‘right first time’ approach.
Who do we need?
- Service Technician
- Must be fully qualified – NVQ Level 3 in relevant course or equivalent (e.g. City and Guilds, BTEC);
- It is essential that the person has at least 2 years post apprenticeship experience working, ideally, within a franchised workshop;
- Must possess experience in electrical repairs and the use of diagnostic equipment;
- A full driving licence is essential.
- Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:15pm. (45 minute Tea Breaks) and Saturday work on a rota basis 9am to 12:30.pm;
- All agreed overtime is payable at Time and a Half;
- Role includes an attractive remuneration package with opportunity to earn additional performance related bonuses;
- All candidates must be flexible and prepared to work additional hours when required to meet customer demands;
- Candidates must be willing to attend and complete Manufacturer Training Programmes.
For further information and to apply PLEASE CLICK THE APPLY BUTTON