Our client in Cookstown is seeking an full-time Admin Assistant in a temporary position
This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in to public sector body.
This position is full-time Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Rate of pay is £7.05/£7.50 rising to £9.02 after 12 weeks
- Organise and provide administrative and secretarial support to Operations function. This will include diary management, word-processing, mail management, file maintenance and the preparation of papers, reports, briefings etc.
- Dealing with the public over the phone and face to face
- Reception duties
- Prepare reports and presentations to a high standard
- Maintain e-records system for the office in line with Records Management policies.
- Answering & transferring of calls
- Draft correspondence on behalf of the Department
- GCSE Maths and English Grade C or above or equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy or higher qualification AND 2 'A' Levels or equivalent qualification or higher qualification AND 18 months relevant experience*
3 years relevant experience*
*Relevant experience is defined as working in a secretarial role to include typing, diary management and communication with all levels in the organisation.
- RSA Stage II Word Processing or equivalent.
- An ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to manage workload effectively and meet strict deadlines.
- Minimum of 1 year's experience in the use of Microsoft Office (including Microsoft Word, Excel PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook).
- The ability to provide leadership and support to team members.
Premiere People is a corporate member for the Recruitment and Employers Confederation operating as an Employment Business for the recruitment of temporary vacancies
Experience: 0 yrs