Office Administrator / Account Handler
We are pleased to be working with a leading insurance broker who have a need for an Office Administrator / Account Handler.
Successful candidates will need to be eager to learn, computer literate with the ability to communicate clearly. You will work collaboratively within a small office environment supported by an experienced team.
This role would suit a meticulous Office Administrator looking to enter the insurance world with the opportunity for professional development.
- Being a point of contact for existing and new clients
- Handling all queries and dealing with renewals
- Supporting the Account Executives with their clients
- Assisting with the production of all renewal communications to clients including; Renewal Reports, Market Quotations, Renewal Presentations, Disclosure Documents etc
- Updating and maintaining current office systems including data management
- Scanning, photocopying and filing
- Answering phones and emails
- General office duties
- Strong academic record including Maths and English GCSE Grade C or above
- Experience using a CRM system
- Excellent communicator and able to build relationships and rapport
- Professional demeanour and well-presented
- Computer literate - including strong Microsoft Excel & Word skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Keen eye for detail, Team player
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to manage deadlines and workload
- Adaptable and flexible attitude noting the wide array of tasks
Please forward your CV ASAP to Paul Coulter via clicking on the APPLY BUTTON or Tel on 078 0384 3023 to discuss further.
Applications for this role will be considered immediately with a view to placing the right individual ASAP, so please register your interest early. Please note, the opening may close in advance of advertised closing date - this is a guideline only.