Honeycomb is delighted to be working on behalf of our client, one of the UK's leading food companies, with an outstanding reputation in their market, with a role for a Receptionist / HR Administrator to join their HR team.
The client is a leading food service provider with an outstanding reputation on the Northern Ireland and wider UK market, recognised by numerous awards for excellence in business. There is a real sense of team and a focus on employee care and personal development, recognised in this role with career progression being available.
As a Receptionist / HR Admin you will be the the first POC for all enquiries for the company. You will be providing a professional administrative service to the HR team, ensuring that all needs of the business are met accordingly. Your duties will include, but not exclusive to;
- Contribute to that department/ add value by developing requisite skills in this area in line with company competency framework
- To deal with both internal and external switchboard calls in an efficient and courteous manner.
- To be familiar with basic switchboard. Train users in switchboard as necessary. Report any switchboard to the IT Support Section
- Keep company phone numbers and extension lists up to date on outlook.
- Greet and register visitors using the visitor protocol and notify relevant staff of their arrival. Ensure visitors are made aware of the Company's regulations regarding visitors to the site
- Monitor and report any threatening calls as per the instructions provided.
- To be available to provide cover when the other Receptionist is unavailable.
The ideal candidate will be hard working with a desire to progress in their career. As the first point of contact for visitors and calls, a warm personality will be essential. You will have previous switchboard experience and have dealt in a previous role with a large volume of calls.
- Good organisational skills.
- Administration skills.
- Flexibility to cover absence - i.e. holidays and illnesses for other receptionist.
- Good IT skills, specifically MS Excel and Word
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and attractive benefits package including:
- Life assurance
- Attractive Pension
- Flexible working
This is the perfect role for any ambitious individual wanting to progress within a top company. Please contact Aaron Andrews on or alternatively apply online.
Experience: 0 yrs