Honeycomb is recruiting exclusively for a leading retail banking firm for a banking cashier in a temporary ongoing role with the possibility of extension.
This highly established firm have shown excellent growth and investment in talent development. As such, they have ongoing opportunities with regards potential internal uptake of temporary to permanent posts as well as internal promotion - this particular client has a renowned longevity scope for employees to progress in career options.
This company puts the customer at the heart of their ethos and so are really keen to develop staff coming from customer facing backgrounds
This exclusive opportunity for an ongoing temp role would consist of:
- Front of House/ fore-font role of the company that deals with the general public.
- Engaging with a high turnover of clientele on a daily basis.
- Dealing with enquiries and cash handling duties.
- Assisting in needs with regards different banking matters.
- Facilitating the highly renowned customer facing role
- Any experience in a customer facing/ service role: retail & hospitality desirable.
- Administrative experience with data-bases/ It systems or data-input.
- Cash Handling experience.
- Excellent communication skills and presentable
- Minimum of 6 GCSE's with MATHS & ENG (Or equivalent to these quals).
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Dearbhla Kilpatrick Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs