Sales Administrator- Cookstown
Our client an award winning organisation based in Cookstown is firmly established as one of Europe's largest manufacturing organisations and is a market leader in their industry. Due to expansion they are recruiting for a Sales Administrator on a permanent basis. Hours of work are Monday-Thursday 9-5.30 and Friday 9-5. Salary is negotiable up to £24k, 30 days annual leave. This company can offer you an excellent career, you will be part of a very supportive team, great working environment with fantastic offices.
To provide a comprehensive sales order processing and administrative support to the team. To be a professional and reliable point of contact for all customers. Input orders without errors, following company processes and resolve any issues or problems that arise quickly and efficiently. Provide accurate information, as required, and ensure that as the front-end of the business you do everything you can to make sure that from initial enquiry to delivery, we exceed customer expectations (internal and external). Manage your workload efficiently and prioritise tasks throughout your working day in order to achieve the optimum output.
- Input all orders accurately, within an agreed timescale. Accurately record product descriptions, costs and merchant numbers to avoid incorrect product manufacture & inaccurate reporting of information and invoice/financial queries.
- Create and issue new MCSO Numbers as requested by the Project Coordination Team.
- Ensure Livelog is up to date throughout the day with values and delivery dates.
- Ensure that customers are advised of all/any order "discrepancies" and that amended orders are chased and followed through.
- Update Backload Sheet after processing each order.
- Request POs for sales orders and update all relevant systems when received.
- Complete goods return notes and credit requests as required and raise promptly.
- Daily Livelog download to be completed at end of each day.
- Complete Purchase Orders as and when required
- Run, check and update monthly stock report with any variances.
- Check and update Teams on a daily basis.
- Deal with all enquiries quickly and efficiently
- Deal with aftersales issues and any subsequent queries and or "complaints".
- Work diligently to ensure that any work you undertake is accurate and that you develop mastery in checking your own work - efficient and effective use of check-lists/internal tick-sheets.
You will have 1 years office administration experience ideally in either a construction or engineering background. To find out more information about this role please call Brian in Hays on 02838445800 or send cv
Experience: 0 yrs