Office Administrator - Pomeroy
Your new company
This company supplies products into the construction industry. Over the years this company has grown in size and reputation and work with some blue chip clients throughout the UK and Ireland. This company excels in quality. Quality of products and quality of service and are now a market leader. You will join a well established supportive team, be part of a great working environment and be part of an exciting, expanding organisation
Your new role
You will be responsible for:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Answering and forwarding phone calls
- Booking meetings
- Organising travel and accommodation for all workers
- Price and order office supplies and site and workshop supplies.
- Ordering all steel and consumables for machines
- Organise equipment hire for site.
- Arranging couriers and timely delivery of fabricated steel
- Matching and reconciling Invoices with delivery dockets and purchase orders, and following up on any queries.
- Sorting and distributing post
- Monitoring stock levels and identifying purchasing needs
- Researching potential vendors
- Tracking orders and ensuring timely delivery
- Prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications and price
- Obtains purchased items by forwarding orders to suppliers
- Monitoring and expediting orders.
- Maintain and update employees training records, and organise and price training if required.
- Maintain and update plant and machinery testing inspections.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have at least 2 years experience working in an office administration role
What you'll get in return
You will get an excellent salary, be part of a great team and working environment and opportunity to join an exciting expanding company
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs