Logistics Administrator ( Maternity Cover) - Dungannon
Your new company
What a great opportunity this is to work for a global engineering business, a market leader that have been successfully trading for 50 years. This company wants to attract the best talent and invests heavily in their staff. This role is a maternity cover for 1 year. It is working 39.5 hours a week and salary is negotiable depending on experience
Your new role
- Ensuring the logistics department is fully compliant with all global trade procedures by liaising with the appropriate authorities (eg. Chamber of Commerce) on all such matters
- Booking all inbound collections and providing accurate DOA's to the relevant parties within the parts department
- Liaising with suppliers and freight partners
- Preparing and processing documentation when
- Liaising with the appropriate authorities to ensure we remain compliant and up to date with any new requirements
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs