Customer Service administrator (Maternity Cover) - Dungannon
Customer Service Administrator (Maternity Cover) - Dungannon
Your new company
What a great opportunity this is to work for a global engineering business, a market leader that have been successfully trading for 50 years. This company wants to attract the best talent and invests heavily in their staff. This a maternity cover position for 9-12 months. Salary is between £22k-£26k
Your new role
- Manage Dealer open order books
- Advising price and availability
- Assist in the sourcing of parts identified
- Liaising with internal departments and external supplies
- Responsible for communicating with the dealer network concerning their problems through internal Customer Support Link Systems
- Partake in customer service calls and identify areas for improvement
- Have experience of working within a busy office environment ideally in a customer service role
- Ability to organize and prioritise workload using your own initiative to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and be able to prioritise your workload using your own initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to be a good listener and to really understand a customer problem or question and help them resolve them.
- Excellent written skills as most of the work will be written (email, documentation etc)
- Excellent telephone mannerisms
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs