SALES ADMINISTRATOR Ballygawley, Co Tyrone Temporary-Permanent
Our client a well established family run business based in Co Tyrone has an excellent opportunity to join the team. They are looking for a Sales Administrator initially to cover maternity leave they are experiencing growth for the right candidate the role will become permanent.
Duties will include
- Receiving and Processing Sales orders including dispatch
- Dealing with Customer queries
- Stock control and recording of the information
- Processing accounts both Sales and Purchase Ledger
Hours of Work
- Mon-Thurs 8.30am-5pm
- Fri 8.30am-4pm
- GCSE's English and Maths Grade C + or equivalent
- Good basic standard of education
- Experience of SAGE Line 50
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Avril on 028 66 323300 and apply with you up to date Cv by clicking the button.
Experience: 0 yrs