First Choice Dungannon are currently recruiting for a Personal Assistant for their client in the Omagh area. This will be a temporary post with an immediate start.
Salary = £9.83 p/hr
Hours = Mon to Fri 9am – 5pm
Duration = 1 month initially
- Providing personal assistant duties, including diary management, dictation, word processing, mail management & the preparation of papers, reports, coordinating meetings, etc
- Research, collation & presentation of information & reports as necessary
- Taking minutes at meetings
- Use of company computer system
- General admin/clerical duties including filing, faxing, emails, etc
- Private and Executive Secretary’s Diploma/Certificate or Medical Secretary’s Diploma (to include Audio typing) or equivalent and 1 years’ experience working as a personal assistant/secretary
- 3 years’ experience working as a personal assistant/secretary
- OCR Stage 2 Text Processing (Part 1) & Stage 2 Word processing/Typing (Part 2) or equivalent qualifications OR Audio Stage II
- In addition to one of the above, experience of minute taking is essential.
- If Audio Typing qualification was completed as part of Private and Executive Secretary’s Diploma/Certificate or Medical Secretary’s Diploma, this must be clearly stated
To apply, please contact Barry on Tel 028 38316446, or email your CV to email email@example.com