MCS Group is working with a leading food manufacturer on the recruitment of a National Account Manager focused on major retail grocery customers across UK, Ireland and Europe.
This is a great opportunity to work with a well-established business that has earned a reputation for innovative product development and a solid customer base that includes leading retail multiples. You will be part of a customer focused team and will work in partnership with your customer accounts in delivering valuable solutions and commercial results.
Some of the core areas of responsibility and key activities will include….
- Managing customer accounts in a responsive and professional manner
- Building relationships and maximising sales opportunities
- Support planning and forecasting with exposure to all aspects of commercial requirements
- Development & implementation of collaborative business plans for key customers
- Preparation and presentation of reports and meeting customers onsite where required
- Maintaining an awareness of company products & processes as well as an awareness of product trends across the wider industry
- Supporting and developing sales team
The successful candidate should have experience dealing with major retailers from a food manufacturing background. You should have sound commercial acumen with strong numerical and analytical skills. You should be an excellent communicator and a track record in successfully developing relationships with major retail customers. You should be comfortable working within tight deadlines and leading people within a team environment.
You can be expected to be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and operate in an environment with ongoing scope to progress your career.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Karl Webb, Specialist Recruitment Manager at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs