MCS Group is working with one of NI's leading employers, an engineering business that has developed a premium customer base across the world, on the recruitment of an experienced Business Development professional to manage key accounts across the UK.
This is an opportunity to join a business that has enjoyed a significant growth through the delivery of specialist solutions that help drive sustainability in a global context. Due to the extend to this growth the business now requires a dedicated Account Manager to take a lead role in effectively managing key customer accounts in the quarrying sector.
Reporting directly to the Regional Manager you will be responsible for growing existing customer sales with the nominated quarrying companies (both directly and through the growth of solid partnerships), as well as closing existing opportunities and developing new leads. These accounts will include some of the largest industry players at PLC level and therefore represent a significant proportion of the UK business.
Some of the key areas of responsibility will require you to...
- Achieve revenue targets and business objectives within the region
- Build customer relationships, rapport and trust to effectively manage the full sales cycle including the negotiation's on major projects. Build relationships within the major accounts from operator to director level and everything in between including - operations, procurement, engineering, production etc.
- Coordinate and follow-up on existing leads and generate new leads in an effective and structured manner.
- Effectively manage long consultative selling cycles for capital equipment as well as fulfilling shorter term customer requirements.
- Identification, profiling, analysis and implementation of new business opportunities in the nominated market.
- Contribute to the on-going planning and development of the Company's sales and marketing and business development strategies.
- Attract and retain suitable business partners and agents to promote and sell the product range.
- Contribute to new product/service development, promotion/distribution, customer care and the Company's approach to quality through the presentation of customer feedback and market research.
- Provide regular information to assist management with decision making, including competitor profiles and market analysis.
- Efficiently manage the Company's marketing activities in the nominated region, together with administration duties that include the preparation of monthly management reports to enhance the decision making capability of the Company.
The successful candidate should have experience in managing major accounts with a proven track record in achieving business targets. You should be familiar with the quarrying or associated industries and have the aptitude to become an expert in this sector.
You will be rewarded with a generous salary package and be working in an environment where there is fantastic potential to progress your career as the business continues to grow.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Karl Webb, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs