MCS Group is working with one of Northern Ireland's most successful international engineering firms on the recruitment of an After Sales Manager to play a key role developing the department to effectively deliver world-class support to prospective and existing customers.
Working with office-based support and field service engineers you will be leading the development and implementation of the Custom Care Strategy where some of the key areas of responsibility will include…
- Building long-term Customer relationships during the project delivery phase thus establishing a strong trust base
- Assuming Line Management responsibility for existing and future in-country Regional Support Engineers
- Development of approved Custom Care Products and Services to increase the overall Custom Care revenues
- Developing a robust and transparent spares delivery and storage process, giving potential and current customer's confidence in pricing and logistics.
- Promoting the company and divisional brands through external presentations to consultants, contractors and clients
- Identify opportunities and partnerships within the industry
- Acquiring and improving customer feedback to improve process and product development along with service levels
- Ownership of training and subsequent certification including development of presentations, practices and processes
- Establishing a network of local sources of approved sub-contract labour, fabrication and key installation parts.
The successful candidate will have experience in a relevant after sales position and have demonstrable success of managing and building a comparable team. Working in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders in various international markets the role will require strong organisational and planning skills as well as some flexibility for some travel. The following skillsets are essential…
- Excellent attention to detail
- Commercially focused
- Able to work under pressure
- strong customer focus
- Enthusiastic, energetic self-starter able to work on own initiative
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership of tasks
Operating in a strategic role, you will clearly see the impact of your contribution to the business and you will have a fantastic platform for career progression. This is an excellent opportunity to join a premium employer where you can expect a generous salary and benefits package in a truly rewarding environment.
Experience: 0 yrs