Sales Ledger Administrator- long term contract
Your new company
A large manufacturing firm in Dungannon operating for over 40 years. They pride themselves on having consistent quality in everything they do and developing through an innovative approach. The company are now seeking a sales administrator to join the team to cover maternity leave.
Your new role
You will process all Sales invoicing within 24 hours Maintain price list files. Maintain an efficient filing system of all customer invoices and delivery paperwork. Ensure daily EDI files are transmitted to customers and process intercompany recharge invoices. Raise credit notes Adhoc customer reports and queries. Weekly upload of customer PODs to finance system and investigation into missing items and discrepancies.
What you'll need to succeed
- Have a good standard of education, holding 4 GCSE's at grade C or above, including English Language and Maths or equivalent;
- At least 18-24 months experience of working in a busy computerised administration environment;
- Experience of working with a computerised accounting system. It is desirable that this is an ERP system;
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Can work as part of a team as well as on their own initiative and be able to work to tight deadlines.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary of £18-20k depending on experience as well as training for the position. You will have the support and guidance of a dedicated team of professionals.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs